Things you'd like to say, but can't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lullabelle

Banana
It must be very difficult being you, everything is boring, everyone and everything gets on your nerves, how do you cope from day to day.

How long before you get the message.
You're 23. The world does not revolve around you and mummy doesn't have to think for you. You're old enough to shag for convenience, smoke weed, ignore the surgeons who saved your life and spend days in the pub acting like the big man to your mates.
Grow the fark up and get the fark out of our lives.

Soon as I catch you, I'm going to ram the dog crap that your mutt regularly leaves outside my house down your f*****g throat!

A couple of people I knew would pick it up and smear it all over the miscreants' front door.

gbb

Legendary Member
'Tell em to sod off !!!'

A young woman worker at our company was sitting in the canteen having a coffee, studying her phone, minding her own business.
At the next table are a pair of male and female co-workers. He looked at the lone woman, stared and said something in another language to his female companion, they both looked at her feet and then turned round.
Lone female looked at them puzzled then carried on.
They turned round again, he staring. mentioned something while looking at her shoes again, they carried on like she didn't even exist.
She looked up and stared at them, now looking slightly peed off.
I'm watching all this and it was all I could do not to say anything. But in my head it was...'Tell em to sod off'

Manners....

gbb

Legendary Member
'Why would you do that ?'

Car wash, guy in a 63 plate M3 BMW, worth what ?..£10 to £15 k ?...tossed his keys at one of the operatives, a guy of unknown honour, trust, honesty....and walked off to the shops.
I'd love to see what the Insurance company would say if it got damaged. Or worse stolen.

Top Bottom