Things you'd like to say, but can't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sjw

"Step the other way to the right, dammit!"
walkers/ramblers taking up the whole road

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
'd love to see what the Insurance company would say if it got damaged. Or worse stolen.
"Hello Mr Car Wash owner. Can we see your CCTV please. And tell us who your insurers are, because if there's the slightest hint that your employee isn't completely honest, you're paying."

So if a property is freehold, but you have to pay the leasehold on two other properties that two other people 'own', and insure the entire building yourself then it's not freehold.
To me it sounds like someone else gets lots of money and no responsibility, and you're liable for all the shoot.

Last edited:

IBarrett

Über Member
A whole year off to have a sprog and you’re back just a month before you quit and you’ve amassed whole month of holidays in that year so you’re leaving today.
Well done you for working the system,, i hope you’re proud of yourself.
No I will not sign your effing leaving card.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
The Champions League looks fantastic on BT Sport HD.

(Today was switch over day from Sky. The TV box was delivered this morning, the broadband was activated this afternoon - they just forgot to send the smart hub :banghead::banghead::banghead:. Luckily one of my near neighbours is also on BT and I can pick up just enough of their signal to use as a WiFi hotspot)

Lavender Rose

Specialized Fan Girl
You moan that it takes me a while to book you on for a class, but you don't bring your membership swipe card, and you say you don't book online - yet you are perfectly capable of posting gross booty selfies on Insta.

GIVE ME A F***KING BREAK - stop being lazy you stuck up TU*D

raleighnut

Legendary Member
You moan that it takes me a while to book you on for a class, but you don't bring your membership swipe card, and you say you don't book online - yet you are perfectly capable of posting gross booty selfies on Insta.

GIVE ME A F***KING BREAK - stop being lazy you stuck up TU*D
Is that why women seem to always keep their smartphones in the back pocket of their jeans, just 'whip it out' and get a sneaky arse pic whenever they fancy. :thumbsdown:

Lullabelle

Banana
Is that why women seem to always keep their smartphones in the back pocket of their jeans, just 'whip it out' and get a sneaky arse pic whenever they fancy. :thumbsdown:

My boss tucked her phone in her back pocket when she went to the loo, wasn't until a while later she realised she no longer had her phone, she had dropped it down the toilet then had to go back to try and get it back.

They are easy picking for phone thieves and it seems that a lot of people just draw a z across the screen to activate it, not very secure :dry:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
It is very sad, but I think it is time for you or some other close family member to tell your dad/granddad/uncle/(insert family relationship here) that it is time for him to stop driving before he causes a very serious accident! Yes, he will lose his independence, but at least nobody need lose a leg or even a life ... :sad:

He was joining the main road from a side road near a roundabout to his right. He was so 'target-fixated' on the exit from the roundabout that he forgot to look left as he pulled out into the space that I was about to occupy, forcing me to swerve left into the other lane in which several cars were bearing down on the roundabout. :eek: Fortunately, THOSE drivers had their wits about them and braked enough for me to get round his car and back into my lane again. I bellowed at him so loudly that pedestrians 100 metres away stopped dead in their tracks but he remained blissfully unaware of what he had just done. I looked back at him and he was still staring at the other side of the roundabout ... :headshake:

Last edited:

raleighnut

Legendary Member
It is very sad, but I think it is time for you or some other close family member to tell your dad/granddad/uncle/(insert family relationship here) that it is time for him to stop driving before he causes a very serious accident! Yes, he will lose his independence, but at least nobody need lose a leg or even a life ... :sad:

He was joining the main road from a side road near a roundabout to his right. He was so 'target-fixated' on the exit from the roundabout that he forgot to look left as he pulled out into the space that I was about to occupy, forcing me to swerve left into the other lane in which several cars were bearing down on the roundabout. :eek: Fortunately, THOSE drivers had their wits about them and braked enough for me to get round his car and back into my lane again. I bellowed at him so loudly that pedestrians 100 metres away stopped dead in their tracks but he remained blissfully unaware of what he had just done. I looked back at him and he was still staring at the other side of the roundabout ... :headshake:
:eek:

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
The nice lady has told you twice that they don't have any sandwiches, and that if you want one you'll have to go to the cafe over there, yet still you're blocking everyone else trying to get in while asking the same question again...kindly move!

Top Bottom