Things you'd like to say, but can't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The Bystander

Über Member
Yes I can see that there is a shared use pathway and on occasion it is one that I am happy to use, but as today it is untreated and icy I chose to use the main carriageway and trust the forbearance and understanding of my fellow road users.

I can only apologise if my choice has delayed you as you waited for a gap in the oncoming traffic to pass. However, as you have chosen to slow down to drive alongside me while leaning on your horn with one hand and gesticulating with the other as you mouth some unintelligible (probable) abuse or advice to me, perhaps it wasn’t the delay that was of concern to you – Oh no, it may have been the delay as your reckless and aggressive acceleration away from me suggests you are trying to make up the 20 or 30 seconds you lost.

I apologise if, upon your departure, my wave to you appeared lacklustre or perhaps dismissive but I reserve my most enthusiastic and flamboyant waves for those with whom I am in accord, not total dickwads such as yourself.

subaqua

What’s the point
You lot demand I give you all my attention , to let you know what’s in what package ,and then when I do put a presentation together to explain not one of you can manage to arrive on time and then when you do you are playing on phones . Don’t get all upset when I rebuke you for it

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
No, finding a remote control for a fan heater you've not used in 6 months is not an emergency - your house is a constant 28c. Don't start getting upset when we have to pull out the 'mess' you have at the side of the chair, and 'tidy' it to try and find it. Oh, and we aren't folding up the old scrunched tissues you threw down the side of your chair - in the bin they go.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Yes I can see that there is a shared use pathway and on occasion it is one that I am happy to use, but as today it is untreated and icy I chose to use the main carriageway and trust the forbearance and understanding of my fellow road users.

I can only apologise if my choice has delayed you as you waited for a gap in the oncoming traffic to pass. However, as you have chosen to slow down to drive alongside me while leaning on your horn with one hand and gesticulating with the other as you mouth some unintelligible (probable) abuse or advice to me, perhaps it wasn’t the delay that was of concern to you – Oh no, it may have been the delay as your reckless and aggressive acceleration away from me suggests you are trying to make up the 20 or 30 seconds you lost.

I apologise if, upon your departure, my wave to you appeared lacklustre or perhaps dismissive but I reserve my most enthusiastic and flamboyant waves for those with whom I am in accord, not total dickwads such as yourself.
Was it a 1 finger or 2 finger wave from you though ?

subaqua

What’s the point
You lot demand I give you all my attention , to let you know what’s in what package ,and then when I do put a presentation together to explain not one of you can manage to arrive on time and then when you do you are playing on phones . Don’t get all upset when I rebuke you

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
If you continue to drive like that then you probably aren't long for this world!

[A couple of seconds pass...]

Unfortunately, it looks like I was right. :sad:

[I just watched a news report from the USA. A 'polar vortex' has brought horrendous blizzard conditions to much of the country. Dashcam footage showed a car tanking past into the whiteout ahead, and then start to slide sideways, presumably once the driver finally realised that it was time to try to slow down. Once the vehicle with the camera got a few hundred metres further down the road a scene of carnage was revealed. It looked like the speeding car had slammed into the back of a crashed truck, and several others were littered about the road too.

DRIVER - WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!!! :wacko:]

I've not looked forward to a good poo this much in ages.

I would say it, but there's no-one around at the moment.

Lullabelle

Banana
You are a lovely person and I don't want to get you into trouble but you are not doing your job properly and you are holding us up and causing a whole load of issues. If you are having issues with others then tell us we are on your side and trying to help but the same issues keep popping up time after time so something is clearly wrong.

Top Bottom