Things you'd like to say, but can't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
So the advice is to hire the safe in the holiday hotel room.
Then someone smashes the door in and rips the safe clean out of the wall and takes it.
What's the advice now?

Lullabelle

Banana
I have never met anyone like you, so many times you have been rushed into hospital-so ill you nearly died, it is quite something you are here alive and well, however we were not talking about you but you managed to turn the entire conversation around so it was all about you. As for your daughter being in the autism spectrum-no actually she is on the mother craves attention spectrum :dry:

LCpl Boiled Egg

Three word soundbite
No, I won't take my Brompton through the big, wide gates at the rail station. It's designed to go through the small ones and does so perfectly. I may consider using those gates if a) you made people who can, use the normal gates and b) you don't shout at me.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Don't turn up late for the meeting. It's rude. And trying to pull rank in such a pathetically obvious way is embarrassing, not impressive. You're receiving a salary; do try to behave like a professional.

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
My drive is not a handy place to park while you make a delivery a few doors up the road.:angry:

perplexed

Guru
'Close the lid on the grit bin you idiot.'

I've just been up to get a bucket load to chuck around on the pavement and some chuff had left the lid open, so the full grit bin had 4 inches of water on the top like a swimming pool.

Top Bottom