Things you'd like to say, but can't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lullabelle

Banana
I don't care what you are eating today, sins/cheats etc...excuse me whilst I open the tin of Roses

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Well thank you farking much for wasting our time for 8 months.
No we will not reduce the agreed price on our house by 11 grand because you never had the money.

So can we take it that all road laws are suspended and we drive like even bigger asshats just because it's 7am?
But then there's a drone in Gatwick's chance of being caught these days so why is it a surprise?

I'm glad your car is safe, parked blocking the whole kerb. Just a shame pedestrians have to step into one of the busiest, most speeded on roads in Barnsley to get round it.

Hope your year improves from here on in. :smile:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Dear MIL.

Please stop phoning at 8.30 am on a Saturday. Last two times everyone was in bed except me. This time we were all having a lie in. Im up before 6am every day so sod off. Its never anything important and you could have told us a day or two earlier. I dont phone you after 7pm as you are in bed nor do we pop round before 10.30am as you usually have a snooze after 9am. Grrr. Three weekends on the run now.

Vantage

Carbon fibre... LMAO!!!
Congratulations on your decision to overtake me as we were approaching a right hand bend. I bet you didn't think a great big heavy white van would be coming around that same bend towards us did you?
Your impatience to get past the slow cyclist with a dog nearly caused a head on between yourself and the van driver and just ended up costing you time instead of saving it.
Truly. Well done. :okay:

Top Bottom