Things you'd like to say, but can't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Oh the joy of working with someone that leaves the front door open when it's -6!
I was out and about last night when it was pretty cold and walked past a house with a bedroom window wide open! I assumed that either someone was smoking in the room (in which case why not just walk out into the cold to do it, rather than ending up with a cold room) OR they had the heating way too high and wanted to cool down (in which case, turn the heating down). :wacko:

perplexed

Guru
Why on earth have you tied a 3 foot tall stuffed toy of a Polar Bear half way up a tree?

rvw

Guru
How does 'working from home' work if you can't access the work systems while you are at home?

(Took documents into the council offices for my Mum's blue badge application: none of the staff were in, because of the snow, but the one who did answer the phone when reception called them couldn't access the system to check the application reference number.)

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I suggest that you heed your own advice ...

Professional website advice said:
One of the most primitive digital ad formats was the pop-up ad used in the early days of the Internet. Users would see large windows unexpectedly “popping up” in front of them surely not to be missed. Eventually, pop-up blockers were created to provide a more positive user experience so that web browsing was not irritating.

... and don't create a pop-up over it while other people are still reading it! :laugh:

"I don't mind teaching you how to use calipers: there's absolutely no shame in not knowing how to use them, and it is my job to teach you stuff.

However, it would be much easier if you would stop pretending you know everything, use them incorrectly, and get a completely inaccurate reading from them, and then repeat the mistake because you wern't listening.
"

I probably will tell him this soon, but yesterday morning, after chewing him over for being late, again, probably wasn't the time...

Last edited:
Stop bl@@dy sniffling

I did that, and then realised that I sniff just as much when I have a cold...

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
Dear Katie/Jordan (delete as appropriate to whatever sells this week)

Please stop referring to your drug habit as "self medicating"

Sniffing coke is not self medication, even if you are snorting lines off the top of the grand piano.

Your so called "celebrity status" does not elevate you above any other addict, or the problems they face.

Top Bottom