Things you'd like to say, but can't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
You're fiddling a grand a week off the social and the kids are going hungry because you're too busy getting stoned with your new boyfriend and girlfriend - it's gone way beyond "grassing" hen.

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
When the question has been answerd. Stop talking Bollocks.FFS.

Just stop.

AndreaJ

Veteran
To the man complaining last night at our dog agility club training session, no we can't just get them( the dogs) to shut up - they are having fun and unfortunately some of them bark when they are excited. We have been training in the indoor riding school at a local agricultural college once a week for at least 15 years and he is the first person to complain, there are no neighbours near that part of the college just a couple of staff cottages which aren't that close, including the one where the person who we hire the school off lives.

Houthakker

A Happy Wanderer
To the driver who overtook me on my way to work this morning, thanks for giving me plenty of room (which he did) and thanks for avoiding the big puddle in the middle of the road (which he didnlt)
FFS it was like being pressure washed!

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Oh, let's forget Highway Code rule 161 then, I'll just dive out of your way by bunny-hopping onto the pavement!

Highway Code rule 161 said:
Mirrors. All mirrors should be used effectively throughout your journey. You should

• use your mirrors frequently so that you always know what is behind and to each side of you
  • use them in good time before you signal or change direction or speed
  • be aware that mirrors do not cover all areas and there will be blind spots.

You will need to look round and check.

Remember: Mirrors – Signal – Manoeuvre
As opposed to immediately slamming your car into reverse when another car turns onto the singletrack road towards you, with you completely oblivious to the cyclist behind you! :eek:

Jenkins

Legendary Member
The wi-fi in my room at the Willen Lake Premier Inn is fantastic.

Unfortunately I'm at the end of the building so it needs manual re-connecting every few minutes and is woefully slow.

You are the Job Centre.

Your stated goal is to help people find work as quickly and efficiently as possible.

I'm looking for a Job. I'd also like to do this as quickly and efficiently as possible, if only because dealing with the Job Centre is stressful and time consuming.

So far our goals meet.

So why do you only allow me to save ten searches?

Top Bottom