Things you'd like to say, but can't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
OK, nothing in your post suggested she was known to you other than as somebody you observed. I apologise if I looked a little tactless.

A grand a week though is 97th plus centile exceptional; do some of kids have disabilities too?

One with ADHD.

"Our printer is very easy to use and made that job quick and easy"

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Pay Peanuts

Get Monkeys
Speaking of peanuts ... :whistle:

100 percent nuts.jpg

A jar of peanut butter that contains no added palm oil, sugar or salt, does NOT contain 100% nuts - it contains 100% peanuts, which are legumes, NOT nuts! :okay:

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
A pity that this thread isn't protected, I have something I'd like to say but there's a non-zero chance of whatever I type here being found - it's not as if this username is very common and there are even fewer with this username who are cyclists and programmers, but since I can't be more specific:

RTFM!
Had to Google that :laugh:

perplexed

Guru
When it comes to petty cash you are supposed to count it, not look at last months balance then deduct what has come out and leave it at that :dry: It is 1 issue after another :wacko:

One of my little jobs at my first place of work many years ago was balancing the petty cash. Sorting receipts, VAT and the like.

More often than not, it was fine, or only a few pennies out either way. Problem was, I wasn't the only one with access, so occasionally it was a few quid out, and the boss used to moan at me.

She stopped moaning at me when I pointed out, with some determination from the teenager I was, that the biggest culprit for dipping in and not putting tickets in, was her bluddy husband...

Last edited:

Lullabelle

Banana
One of my little jobs at my first place of work many years ago was balancing the petty cash. Sorting receipts, VAT and the like.

More often than not, it was fine, or only a few pennies out either way. Problem was, I wasn't the only one with access, so occasionally it was a few quid out, and the boss used to moan at me.

She stopped moaning at me when I pointed out, with some determination from the teenager I was, that the biggest culprit for dipping in and not putting tickets in, was her bluddy husband...

Our boss would not be happy if he found out.

Top Bottom