Things you'd like to say, but can't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
To the person who refused to believe that 'Clitheroe' is a real town - it IS. What you didn't seem to realise when you read the name is that it is pronounced Cli-the-roe, and definitely NOT ...

(I'll leave it to your imagination! :laugh:)

ColinJ

Andrew - PLEASE stop sending me junk emails - I am getting thoroughly sick of them!

I would tell you directly, only you died several years ago ... :whistle:

(Andrew's email account must have been compromised at some point back then, because he certainly isn't around any longer to send me all this crap himself!)

ColinJ

Were they thinking of Chatteris?
Something like...

A pity that this thread isn't protected, I have something I'd like to say but there's a non-zero chance of whatever I type here being found - it's not as if this username is very common and there are even fewer with this username who are cyclists and programmers, but since I can't be more specific:

RTFM!

Last edited:

Bromptonaut

Rohan Man
Child care allowance for 3 kids when the mother is claiming she's disabled again.

I'm still calling BS in a grand a week. Who the hell are you to state pejoratively that she's 'claiming' to be disabled?

Not all disabilities are visible and getting Personal Independence Payment for non visible disability is a tough gig.

Top Bottom