Things you'd like to say, but can't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Have the Mods not paid up for the ad free forum...?:rolleyes:
:laugh: If only there was somewhere we could pay a small fee to block all the spammers and bots from attacking the site.

It's not a massive problem really - just wanted to get it off my chest.

perplexed

Guru
The side of my head is sore from me punching it every time you say something idiotic to me on the phone but it's the only way I can stop myself from calling you a ******* ** **** ***** ****** ******* ******* and probably losing my job.

I had absolutely no idea you had a hot line to Mark Francois...

Sir, just because you are wearing a plastic hat does not mean you are invincible. Nor does it make up for your poor cycling ability.

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
To the spotty oinks sat behind us on Saturday.....

I appreciate that you are probably too old now, to have school holiday adventures in the back of the wardrobes.

However, if you must come to the rugby instead, please do a little research first.

I'm not expecting you to know the laws of the game (most refs in the league don't and manage just fine) but at least learn the names of the players you are pointing to and slagging off to your mates.

I understand it's quite easy to mix two players up, even with the big screen at the stadium, but Ross Moriarty is twice the size of Rhys Patchell, looks nothing like him, plays for a different team, in a different position and to top it all, Rhys wasn't even on the field at the time.

Top Bottom