Things you'd like to say, but can't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kryton521

Über Member
Yes, I know they have several different styles of door handle in B and Q, but for feck sake choose one, before I die of old age in aisle 23....
I like the fairly modern looking stainless silver. If that helps?

gbb

Legendary Member
Stock market people, stop whining how the markets are going to be affected, stop sell sell selling, stop whining that you need answers from government...​
This year is going to be hard, there is going to be little or no economic growth and a lot of uncertainty. The government certainly cant stop the virus, they cant magic it away, so settle down, get a grip and stop panicking.​

Stock market people, stop whining how the markets are going to be affected, stop sell sell selling, stop whining that you need answers from government...​
This year is going to be hard, there is going to be little or no economic growth and a lot of uncertainty. The government certainly cant stop the virus, they cant magic it away, so settle down, get a grip and stop panicking.​

Reminds me of the Tsunami/nuclear disaster in Japan and the BBC has some besuited twit blabbering on about how that would affect the stock markets when they opened the next day...

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
Why is it called "Sport Relief" when there were precious few sports people on and nearly all the show was comedians or recording artistes selflessly promoting their new release?

Kryton521

Über Member
You're all f**king c**ts!!! Stop the crazy ar*ed stock piling/panic buying! For F**ks sake people!

Tescos 6am, I was up to go for a cycle ride but thought I'd get some more porridge oats before....... Absolutely crazy out there. To top it off we need those infected to become blood thirsty brain eating zombies........ Although it would be hard to spot them!

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
So many two faced pratts around. We have three in the club. Say one thing to one person. Then the complete opposite to some one else. Why are people like this.so much up there own arses.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
There's a woman who works in a local(ish) shop i'd like to ask out for a date. I saw her for the first time in January when i went into this shop i'd never been in before. My first thoughts were :wub:. I asked her the other day if she was single,which took me a lot of courage do so. She told me she was and smiled. I think i might have a chance,but i don't know how to ask her out. I haven't asked a woman out since i first dated the former Mrs Accy 30 years ago. I don't know what to say to her. Any tips or advice would be welcome as i intend to (providing she's in) ask her tomorrow.

Last edited:
Top Bottom