Things you'd like to say, but can't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Vantage

Carbon fibre... LMAO!!!
I really do wish you'd take your oh so moral and politically correct views on every subject and stick them up your backside.
We already know what's right and wrong, we don't need you forcing it down our throats.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
(From Thursday's commute - I was saying it but the daffodil wouldn't have heard)

Are you going to enter the car park or just sit there? Ah, you've seen the Pay & Display sign. £3 too much or is the 1/4 mile walk to the seafront too far? Don't worry, you just drive along slowly looking for somewhere else. No, your Audi Q5 won't get into that parking spot...or that one...or that one either...and that's a bus stop hence the bloody big space, but thanks for pulling in so me and the cars behind can finally pass.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
You have driven to Oban to get on a ferry and despite warnings on the Calmac web site why are you surprised that a police car is waiting with the crew to tell you to go home? You are definitely not getting on a ferry unless you have cast iron reason to travel. The islands are not open for recreational visits.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
You have driven to Oban to get on a ferry and despite warnings on the Calmac web site why are you surprised that a police car is waiting with the crew to tell you to go home? You are definitely not getting on a ferry unless you have cast iron reason to travel. The islands are not open for recreational visits.
Perhaps they can't read, don't have a TV or radio, and never speak to anyone! They have spent the last couple of months wondering why everything has gone so quiet... :banghead::cursing:

JPBoothy

Veteran
Perhaps they can't read, don't have a TV or radio, and never speak to anyone! They have spent the last couple of months wondering why everything has gone so quiet... :banghead::cursing:
It sounds like another classic example of today's growing attitude amongst society of "I'll do what I like, nobody tells me what to do"..

I hope they had travelled really far and it would be a shame if the air-con had packed in for their return 'fruitless' journey :whistle:

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
JaneGenuine??? :laugh: You might as well have gone the whole hog and called yourself iamnotaspammer.:rofl:

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member

Maybe they were testing their eyesight? :whistle:

gbb

Legendary Member
If you're genuinely so concerned about catching coronavirus that you'll wear a mask in Asda...then why are you walking round, completely ignoring the one way system they've put in place...for your protection.

ColinJ

Can I have my wheelie bin back please...?

PS Oh, super...

ColinJ

Sorry for being a bit dim but, what does that notice actually mean? So do people not already have Wheelie Bins and recycling boxes? Why do you want it back, have they taken it away?
Here, we are supposed to use a green sack for paper, tetrapacks and light cardboard. There is a heavy-duty white sack for plastic containers and cans. There is a black plastic box to put glass and thick cardboard in. Food waste is put in biodegradeable green plastic bags which go in a plastic caddy, and of course, there is a wheelie bin for everything else.

Normally the council supply replacement green food bags when we run out. They will also replace everything except for the wheelie bin free of charge if things are lost or damaged. There is a charge for replacement wheelie bins.

Somebody has either accidentally taken my wheelie bin (which seems unlikely because it has my house number painted on it!) or they have stolen it for some reason (maybe just to annoy me!)...

So, not only will I eventually have to pay for a replacement bin, I won't actually be supplied one until things get back to normal!

I have looked round the neighbourhood and couldn't see my bin anywhere, but I can't see into people's back yards or outbuildings. I'll have another look tomorrow in case somebody has discovered that they now have 2 bins and put mine back out!

Top Bottom