Things you'd like to say, but can't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
(To the man picking his nose on the train this morning)

Wave when you get to the top!

:rofl:

Cavalol

Guru
I appreciate probably all have hobbies some people don't get (wearing lycra in your fifties and wobbling round on an expensive bike, for example) but what's with all this 'Comic Con' thing now? Grown adults getting over-excited by meeting people dressed like sodding Captain America, or whoever. What's that about?

Vantage

Carbon fibre... LMAO!!!
You complete and utter nobber!!!
Why overtake me on a narrow descent with a blind right hand bend in the wet? Why?
Only then to have to brake like hell because you didn't see the parked up car on the left or the approaching car in the narrow oncoming lane, leaving me with a locked rear wheel, skidding up onto the narrow pavement, between said parked car and a big stone wall and finally coming to a rest ahead of you.
It's sheer luck and some degree of handling skill that I didn't end up in your boot.
You FU****G A$$H**E!!!!

alicat

Legendary Member
You complete and utter nobber!!!
Why overtake me on a narrow descent with a blind right hand bend in the wet? Why?
Only then to have to brake like hell because you didn't see the parked up car on the left or the approaching car in the narrow oncoming lane, leaving me with a locked rear wheel, skidding up onto the narrow pavement, between said parked car and a big stone wall and finally coming to a rest ahead of you.
It's sheer luck and some degree of handling skill that I didn't end up in your boot.
You FU****G A$$H**E!!!!

Have one of these :cursing: and one of these :evil:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
These young girls with those new 'fashionable' weird dungarees and odd hair cuts look absolutely ridiculous.
Yeah, I never did like them! :whistle:

Top Bottom