Things you've had a go at but just can't do

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Weegie

Ovulating. Went through two full boxes of eggs trying, but I kept falling off the table.

gbb

Legendary Member
Music and languages for me...for apparent (to me) reasons.

My memory isnt that good, so i learn...and immediately forget. Its very fustrating at times and it was a bit worrying. But talking to others in their early 50s...the gaps in memory do start to show :biggrin:

I also have a quite short attention span for things that don't interest me deep down. So i work at something, then put it to one side much too quickly...in other words, i give up too easily :laugh::ohmy:

gbb

Legendary Member
Music and languages for me...for apparent (to me) reasons.

My memory isnt that good, so i learn...and immediately forget. Its very fustrating at times and it was a bit worrying. But talking to others in their early 50s...the gaps in memory do start to show :smile:

I also have a quite short attention span for things that don't interest me deep down. So i work at something, then put it to one side much too quickly...in other words, i give up too easily :biggrin::smile:

AlanW

Guru
gbb said:
My memory isnt that good, so i learn...and immediately forget. Its very fustrating at times and it was a bit worrying. But talking to others in their early 50s...the gaps in memory do start to show :biggrin:

I also have a quite short attention span for things that don't interest me deep down. So i work at something, then put it to one side much too quickly...in other words, i give up too easily :laugh::biggrin:

:ohmy: Are we related......thats me to a tee. :biggrin:

AlanW

Guru
gbb said:

I also have a quite short attention span for things that don't interest me deep down. So i work at something, then put it to one side much too quickly...in other words, i give up too easily :biggrin::biggrin:

:smile: Are we related......thats me to a tee. :smile:

Jane Smart

The Queen
I can whistle with my fingers in my mouth, for for the life of me, I never could do one of those loud whistles without my fingers, so if any of our CCers on a CC Ecosse ride can do this and would like to show me, I am more then willing to learn :laugh:

Jane Smart

The Queen
I can whistle with my fingers in my mouth, for for the life of me, I never could do one of those loud whistles without my fingers, so if any of our CCers on a CC Ecosse ride can do this and would like to show me, I am more then willing to learn :biggrin:

Top Bottom