Things you've had a go at but just can't do

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HobbesChoice

The finger in the mouth "pop" as in "Pop goes the weasel". Can't click my tongue as though I'm calling a horse either.

HobbesChoice said:
The finger in the mouth "pop" as in "Pop goes the weasel". Can't click my tongue as though I'm calling a horse either.

Being right handed, I can click my fingers of my right hand, but not my left. However, I can't sharpen a pencil right handed - have to use my left. And I can't throw a frisbee right handed either.

Bman

Guru
Those stupid "magic eye" pictures. I could squint, stare or out-focus them all day, and still wouldnt see an image behind the pattern.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
beanzontoast said:
Being right handed, I can click my fingers of my right hand, but not my left. However, I can't sharpen a pencil right handed - have to use my left. And I can't throw a frisbee right handed either.

It's quite surprising you've made it this far with such limitations. :evil:

I can't swim breast stroke - I'm a good swimmer with front crawl but just sink with breast stroke.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
threebikesmcginty said:
Toga party? :smile:

:evil::biggrin:

Yeah, TOGa rating 4.5;)

Norm

rich p said:
Putting a king size duvet cover on. It drives me insane:eek::smile::eek:
Turn the cover inside out and stick your arms right down to the furthest two corners from the opening and grab two corners of the duvet. Hold your arms down so the duvet cover slides down then lift your arms and the cover will right itself over the duvet. A quick shake and it falls into place.

It works by using eddies in the space/time continuum. (Is he? :evil: ).

Top Bottom