Things you've lost on a ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pawl

Legendary Member
What have you lost on a ride?

Preparing to go out today I am unable to find my warm Decathlon gloves.

What I suspect happened is I took them off for the last few miles of Sunday's ride because it was warm.

I've either left them on a bench in Seaham in County Durham, or I might have put them on top of my trunk bag when I stopped, set off, and lost them that way.

They were fairly new so it's a bit annoying to lose them, although the fit wasn't brilliant because the fingers were a bit too long.

The possibility of losing stuff is one of the reasons why I don't tend to buy expensive kit.

What have you left home with, but come home without?

My sense of direction.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
A new cateye back light once, many pairs of sunglasses over the years, keep leaving them behind.

Venod

Eh up
My phone, on the Leeds - Liverpool canal tow path, lost near Shipley, he rang me on the landline, so I did get it back, it was a good job it was not password protected, he did say he had a few offers for it down the pub.

tobykenobi

Über Member
I can't think of anything that I've lost whilst out on a ride but I'm forever losing my arm warmers in the house. I've 2 pairs and can't find either at the moment.

I've done that. I now wash them together in a laundry bag and place in the back pocket of a jersey as soon as dry.

Top Bottom