this cyclist really does deserve a good slapping!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
What a dilbert.

I'm not sure what niggles me more, the cyclist being a muppet or the person taking a photo instead of speaking to the guy. Whinging about something like that is a bit pointless if you're not prepared to do something about it. If people were too nervouse to speak to the guy they could've asked the guard to have a word.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
"Jay Cunningham-Pearce wrote: Please tell me someone said something to him. I can't go to bed knowing he’s still out there thinking this is normal or acceptable.”

The choice of words normally reserved for a murderer or a rapist. He obviously cares for his bike and doesn't want it stolen. Just wake him and ask him to move it you drama queens! Nice looking bike, i like the graphite look on bikes!:okay:

Firestorm

Veteran
I'm not sure what niggles me more, the cyclist being a muppet or the person taking a photo instead of speaking to the guy. Whinging about something like that is a bit pointless if you're not prepared to do something about it. If people were too nervouse to speak to the guy they could've asked the guard to have a word.
Most commuter line trains a single operator these days, no guards.
The cyclist in this case is a twat. Someone should have had a word with him, but a late train out of London is ffull of people in dubious states of sobriety, you really dont know how someone is going to react, particularly if they are that inconsiderate in the first place.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Modern way of life. Instead of asking the person to move the bike, why not just take a photo, post online and whinge about it. A bit like the people who take videos of incidents without going to the aid of the others involved.

I realise it's possible to ride a bike in a suit, but it isn't that common is it? I think this looks like a set-up.
That's probably why he's on the train, not wanting to ride too far in his suit.

There's no mystery here: he got on a nearly empty train at waterloo, wanted to sleep, so settled in. It's not unreasonable to assume the 10.45 train won't fill up.

Pretty common on SWT for wide awake people at peak to not remove their bags from the seat beside them without being asked even when the train is so crowded passengers are being left on the platform.

I do not condone the actions this individual however it does highlight the continuing decrease of space

Here the trains now have minimal spec for the disabled or cyclists, no space for anything bigger than a briefcase, and a seat width 2 " narrower than the average British bottom

Yet the ATOCs are allowed to get away with it

Top Bottom