Thunderbird 2 and Thunderbird 4

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GaryA

Subversive Sage
never mind.... there's plenty more awesome imaginary aircraft where that came from :smile:
Then there are others that look like fakes but...

flying wing.png

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Translation.....

Your advances got turned down by a puppet!

I rather fancied Grandma in TB's but that bird in Stingray seemed a bit fishy to me.

BJH

Über Member
While talking about Thunderbirds I always felt sorry for John Tracey in Thunderbird 5. Was he the black sheep of the family and had been sent to a space station on his own just to answer emergency calls?

I always though he was he most useless hence him staying up there on his own.

Virgil was definitely my personal favourite, driving Thunderbird 2 which you could easily pretend to be with your hand - thumb and little finger point the right way for a perfect copy (!)

Don't get me started on that Scott Tracy - arrogant git always got their first in TB1, but could never fix anything until Virgil turned up with the kit.

BJH

Über Member
Destiny, Melody, Harmony, Symphony and Rhapsody

Angels+crew+room.jpg

Had to be Destiny every time.

But only up until the none string operated ones turned up in UFO working on moonbase - they had hot uniforms and liked to get changed into hotter civvies on screen.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
I always though he was he most useless hence him staying up there on his own.

Virgil was definitely my personal favourite, driving Thunderbird 2 which you could easily pretend to be with your hand - thumb and little finger point the right way for a perfect copy (!)

Don't get me started on that Scott Tracy - arrogant git always got their first in TB1, but could never fix anything until Virgil turned up with the kit.

And Alan, alway sniffing round TinTin, just to hide that he was raving shirt lifter.

Reactions: BJH

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
Never understood what FAB meant!

Funderbirds are ...?

See here -> http://www.funtrivia.com/askft/Question54024.html

Top Bottom