Thursday Night Ride to the Coast to Felpham 5th April

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
if you really doubt you can do it, my strong advice is to wait for the Southend ride. On May 4th. Registration will open on April 1st or so.

thelawnet

The problem with Southend is it wouldn't be much fun getting back to Woking from there.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
1756781 said:
Oh I don't know. Train to London, a few beers in LMNH, train to Woking. Sounds fine to me.
+1. Fenchurch St or Liverpool Street to Waterloo and then on to Woking is easier and shorter than Bognor or Barnham to Havant and then north- half an hour at least quicker.

I was fitter than I thought I was on the ride to Brighton, so add me to the list please.

I hope my trike will fit over the suspension bridge ok ........ ^_^

Thanks.

DaveJ

Über Member
A trike made it across last time we went that way, though I don't remember how much clearance there was. I don't know what type it was, maybe worth a look at the pictures passing it over the stile that were on here then. May last year was it? Or might have been April.

Dave

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
A trike made it across last time we went that way, though I don't remember how much clearance there was. I don't know what type it was, maybe worth a look at the pictures passing it over the stile that were on here then. May last year was it? Or might have been April.

Dave

It was Mr Redlightuk if I remember rightly...

hatler

Guru
Just an idle thought. Would there be room for two, but only from HPC to somewhere close to SW20. I have a plan ...

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
there would.

If it is a dryish night we'll be going via Mitcham and the A217 and then Betchworth and Newdigate - your best bet might be Mitcham. If it's a wet night we'll be going via Mitcham, South Wimbledon, Dorking and Newidgate.

Top Bottom