Time Travel

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
Folklore says he did..

It is said that the ship carrying the teenage Jesus took refuge in a cove, near to the church of St Just in Roseland on the southern Cornish coast.

Isn't it all folklore?

Alex321

Veteran
???, OK, I haven't a clue what you're on about.

Roanoke rhymes with Cokey, so he is using it as a replacement. It falls a bit flat if it has to be explained :sad:

D

Deleted member 1258

Roanoke rhymes with Cokey, so he is using it as a replacement. It falls a bit flat if it has to be explained :sad:

Its a bit of a stretch as well, I wouldn't have connected them with out having it explained.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Go to sometime after my parents had got married, before us children arrived and just meet them as adults, take them out for a drink or meal,? just to get to know them even if briefly until my 20p runs out...

@Drago This 20P thing, it is like a sort of Meter and once you run out, you are instantly brought back?

Can you make more money to support yourself over and above the original 20P and then make more than one journey, therefore exploiting a loophole?

What if when you go back, 20P is worth quite a lot, so you have a comfortable life?

Last edited:
@Drago This 20P thing, it is like a sort of Meter and once you run out, you are instantly brought back?

Can you make more money to support yourself over and above the original 20P and then make more than one journey, therefore exploiting a loophole?

What if when you go back, 20P is worth quite a lot, so you have a comfortable life?

Well you couldn't go back before decimalisation could you. :okay:

Top Bottom