Time Trial PB's

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

S-Express

Your right as i am still trying to find where to peak on my club 10 course

Best place to peak is just before the finish line.

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
If you can peak at the finish line you haven't tried hard enough ! Look at the course and see where you can give it beans and where you can recover while still keeping speed . On a 10 just give it beans and die after the finish line .

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Had no internet all day, that's a great time, what was your pb before? You've beaten by loads haven't you?
My PB was 25:00 so 56 seconds . Gutted not to get a late 23 though . I'll just have to try again :hyper:
Hillingdon is my next 10 to get a PB on . Its a bugger of a course and nearly always windy . I'd like to get under 25 minutes there but that will probably be next season although i am riding it in two weeks and feeling good .

Justinslow

Lovely jubbly
My PB was 25:00 so 56 seconds . Gutted not to get a late 23 though . I'll just have to try again :hyper:
Hillingdon is my next 10 to get a PB on . Its a bugger of a course and nearly always windy . I'd like to get under 25 minutes there but that will probably be next season although i am riding it in two weeks and feeling good .
So it was a 24.04 official?

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
New PB on the local club 10 is 29:54 all based on feel because i forgot the garmin
The garmin is handy for looking at what you are doing wrong after the race , dont let it do your race for you .
I compare my efforts with faster riders , especially heart rates .

Justinslow

Lovely jubbly
Yup , i've set my Garmin to auto pause and started it 20 seconds before i set off hence the late 23 thinking . Bloody garmins ! Bloody legs ! Bloody stupid bloody bike grrrrrr :laugh:
I know, 4 or 5 seconds......
It will come.
I missed last nights TT - had back trouble and then groin trouble after a particularly violent massage :whistle:
Annoying as this is the business end of the season, generally good conditions mean we should be flying.

Top Bottom