Time Trial PB's

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Justinslow

Lovely jubbly
Back on it Justinslow , nice one !

23 on a ten ! nice one !

Cheers yeah well chuffed with that, it was horrible though didn't enjoy it at all, think it was the added pressure of it being club championship night and the fact a few of us had blown our legs to bits at the weekend doing 127 miles, and the heat. Felt pretty fatigued.
The aim with the TT bike this year though was a 23 so jobs a good un!

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Yeah i've PB'd on a 50 and a 25 this year and did a PB of my Richmond park training loop this morning with easy heart rate stats compared to my last PB there . 19:06 now ^_^ 7 seconds of a bloody late 18 :angry:
I'm trying to get a ride on a club 10 in Tring to see what i do there .

Justinslow

Lovely jubbly
Thinking about it, I started riding again properly almost exactly 2 years ago, I did our club 10 course as a practice run (wasn't a member then) as fast as I could at the time and did a 33 something.......

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
pb on my first time trial is 479.39 miles in 24hrs, with moving average of 20.06mph and stopped time of 6min :cheers:

https://www.strava.com/activities/652541692
4/10 - "Must try harder"! :whistle: :laugh:

Seriously - superb effort! Do you think you could perhaps manage 500 miles if you ever do another 24 hour TT? In fact - do you intend to do another, or was that a one-off?

zigzag

Veteran
i definitely believe that 500+ miles is within the reach - just need to come up with the plan how to increase my moving average by 1mph. any tips from cycling coaches (or people in the know) are most appreciated.

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
i definitely believe that 500+ miles is within the reach - just need to come up with the plan how to increase my moving average by 1mph. any tips from cycling coaches (or people in the know) are most appreciated.
Well the standard answer on here for getting faster is ride your bike more but :laugh:

zigzag

Veteran
Mental! Great effort, how on earth did you remain "comfortable" for that length of time and mileage, was sort of bike was it on? Great average speed too.
@jamma would do well to look at this I'm sure!
thank you - can't say i was comfortable (first half was ok, second not so..), i rode a tt bike, put a photo on strava now

Top Bottom