tip of the day!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
I actually find they are rubbish. Bent them really easily.
I am surprised, I've had the same 3 on the go for a few years now and never had a moments problem with them, maybe their QC is a bit up and down & I've copped luckier than others.

Truth

Boardman Hybrid Team 2016 , Boardman Hybrid Comp
Nothing to admire, it is stupid. The synovial fluid that lubricates the knee joint thickens when it gets cold. Not covering the knee when the temperature drops will cause damage to the cartilage in the knee and in the future could well be the cause of arthritis.
Well thanks for the vote of confidence but I did actually say it was worse than stupid, its insane ! :laugh:

Reactions: gaz
Get a CO2 inflator
They cheer you up so much when you have fixed the puncture and you dont have to spend ages with pump
Take a pump as well just in case!

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
I was quite surprised when I realised that it was happening. Once I was aware of it, I took more notice and sure enough, my extremities tend to warm up as long as they are protected from the wind, kept dry and I keep moving.
Today i eneded up on a fork truck in an unheated warehouse for a couple of hours with winter coat + leggings on as well as thick gloves + a buff under my hard hat , hands werent to bad but my feet were really cold even in safety boots and they did not warm up till about half an hour after i got home even though i had good fittings shoes , toe covers and overshoes .the hands were inside thin winter gloves and poggies and had been warmed up under the hand dryers before i set off.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
I am surprised, I've had the same 3 on the go for a few years now and never had a moments problem with them, maybe their QC is a bit up and down & I've copped luckier than others.

The Blue ones?
Find that hard to believe Gaz.. you're too strong for your own good young man.

The one on the right is normal, or what I believe to be it, the others are quite clearly bent.
jbQ5tWy.jpg

Top Bottom