To the Cyclechat Grumps: What brings you actual joy?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
I'm glad there is so much joy around

I just looked on CC this morning...the panto thread, full of miserable grumps...Gavin & Stacey thread, full of miserable grumps. I can't understand those who revel in being miserable so and sos, they make all those around them less happy. So why revel in it?
There are at least 3 more anti Christmas/anti NY/anti TV threads in the first 2 pages of the ‘lighthearted’ cafe :rolleyes: and that’s without the ones on ignore/from ignored posters!

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I must admit that I am another person who has a happy disposition. I find humour in most things and I don't take things to serious.

Your a long time dead and I don't see the point for being a grumpy old bugger. Plus I have first hand experience of a grumpy person and all they do is to make others lives as miserable as their own. They suck all the joy out of everything. I'd rather live to be 50 and happy than 90 and be a miserable old bugger. ^_^

Rocky

Hello decadence
This gives me pleasure

975FA20A-0C5D-43D9-A37A-C306066D825E.jpeg

But I’m not a grump.

Venod

Eh up
I just looked on CC this morning...the panto thread, full of miserable grumps

Because I don't like Panto doesn't make me grumpy about everything, I like Gavin & Stacey, you dont have to agree, some people do and some don't, that makes me happy, it would be a dull world if we agreed about everthing'

PS I hate Strickly and it makes me happy when its finished.

OP
OP
nickyboy

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
PS The question was aimed at we tedious, moaning old grumps, so why are so many of you unfeasibly happy people answering? :whistle:
Spreading the joy,Colin, spreading the joy

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
I must admit that I am another person who has a happy disposition. I find humour in most things and I don't take things to serious.

Your a long time dead and I don't see the point for being a grumpy old bugger. Plus I have first hand experience of a grumpy person and all they do is to make others lives as miserable as their own. They suck all the joy out of everything. I'd rather live to be 50 and happy than 90 and be a miserable old bugger. ^_^
Exactly

Not taking yourself* tooo seriously is key...

* Nor anyone else for that matter.

There's far more important and uplifting stuff to be done

PS The question was aimed at we tedious, moaning old grumps, so why are so many of you unfeasibly happy people answering? :whistle:

Because we know it annoys you?? :rolleyes:

>>> Oops, there's another guilty pleasure.. Annoying gwumpy ppl, by being unreasonably cheery <<<<< :angel:

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
Wandering through woods, kicking leaves, seeing the sunlight filter through, and squirrels going about their business. Or the same but on misty days when all is silent. The crunch of freshly fallen snow underfoot. Climbing hills on foot or my bike when I'm fit and it feels like I can keep going for ever. Sitting on a bench watching the world go by in its ever busy mode, on their phones, unaware of your observation.

Top Bottom