Todays Ride ...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

levad

Veteran
I have, today, completed my longest ever ride in a single day :laugh: Just over 46 miles cycling around the coast of Jeresy. Very enjoyable and did it in 4 hours with "photo opportunity" and refuelling stops. It was all on a Dawes Collorado flat bar hybrid that I hired at the weekend.

Very enjoyable.

Well done!

Now get thyself to Herm for the same island circumnavigation; you could try all the Channel islands! :becool:

longers

Legendary Member
levad said:
I have, today, completed my longest ever ride in a single day :smile: Just over 46 miles cycling around the coast of Jeresy. Very enjoyable and did it in 4 hours with "photo opportunity" and refuelling stops. It was all on a Dawes Collorado flat bar hybrid that I hired at the weekend.

Very enjoyable.

Sounds great levad :tongue: Good effort.

The bit in bold is the important bit.

This thread is useless without pictures :becool:.

OP
OP
levad

levad

Veteran
Pictures might have to wait until I get home next week, but I will see what I can do.

OP
OP
levad

levad

Veteran
Dayvo, I walked round Herm several years ago, took little more than an hour or so if I recall. Also cycled round Guernsey on that holiday, a lot smaller than Jersey (and also that island is not to be mentioned on this island!)

Noodley

<Ignorant post coming up> I did not realise the Channel Islands were so small. :blush:...

Top Bottom