Toilet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Globalti

Legendary Member
I installed a home urinal in our downstairs loo. Can you believe that? It's a must for male users; the traditional WC pan is not designed for men to use standing up. The urinal even has a fly in the glaze to aim at.

I used to know a bloke who was so stupid that he thought there was a city in China called Vitreous.

montage

God Almighty
The ski resort in Germany I went to had little football goal posts in their urinals. these had a small ball suspended from string - by far the most fun weewee I have ever had.

louise

Chuffy said:
No no, standy-uppy. Sitting down is strictly for when it's the middle of the night, I don't want to put the light on and I'm too disorientated to find the bowl.

I do have some standards. :evil:

My friend (who is male) did once comment that one of the advantages of being a women was that you can pee in the dark

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Well, at the risk of seeming a little less than totally manly - it's the cubicle for me, and I sit. It's just a minute or two of relaxation - why spoil it with all those aiming trials and tribulations, or that insane 'not looking, honest, mate, crikey that's a big 'un' stuff?

[austin powers moment]

evacuation com-

evaculation compl-

evacuation comple-

evaculation complete

[/austin powers moment]

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Anyone ever suffer from "bashful bladder" syndrome? Where proximity of other male leads to inability to pee? Not me, you understand, of course, I have to stand about 3 feet away from the urinal :biggrin:

Top Bottom