Toilet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
All right mate?
In one 'ole, out the other.
Yeah.

Mr Pig

sticky sherbert said:
Then you have to use the same handle to open the door

Exactly! what is the point of washing your hands if you then have to hold a handle covered in other people's wee and feces to get out!!

So I don't. I a busy toilet I'll wait 'till someone else opens the door and catch it with my foot, it's surprising how easy it is to do that without other people realising what you're doing. Failing that I'll pull on another part of the door or hold the handle with a paper towel or something. I virtually never use the handle.

Honestly ladies, if you knew how manky most men are you'd run a mile! They don't give a s***. They are also often completely dishonest with you. I'd guess about half of men would be unfaithful without even worrying about given the chance. Forget faking orgasms, men fake entire relationships!

gbb

Legendary Member
Walks in toilet...theres already a guy at a urinal, and in some wierd attempt not to let you see anything (that you dont want to see anyway)...he's almost stuck himself face first to the wall.
Wierd, whats he thinking ? ....'I dont want him to see my cock'

I always think...'Ive got news for you buddy...i dont want to see it either, so fcuk off and stop acting like a child'

I genuinely have a problem with people that do that...hes infering i want to see his manhood...or he's just plain wierd...or maybe got a weeener ;)

Wobbles in head down.
Opens trousers
One hand on wall
Focus, focus and we're off
Shakes, zips, spins on a heel and walks out. No noise, no eye contact.

snorri

Legendary Member
gbb said:
..he's almost stuck himself face first to the wall.
Wierd, whats he thinking ?
He's thinking.... 'with feet apart standing back from the urinal, leaning forward, forehead pressed against the wall there's less chance of me falling over'.;):becool:

Top Bottom