Tomorrows storm upgraded to Red alert

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
We have already got 3 ridge tiles missing. The roofer was supposed to re-bed the whole ridge tomorrow, I don’t think that will be happening.

Roseland triker

Cheese ..... It's all about the cheese
Actually I don't think you are (Roseland peninsula assumed). Penwith, N Cornwall/Devon/Somerset coast and S Wales coast as far west as Pembrey.
https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/warnings-and-advice/uk-warnings#?date=2022-02-18
Tidal bore on the Severn might be worth watching: 9am HT (8.8m) at Sharpness, so 8:30am near Gloucester.
It's a funny spot here . We look straight out to sea past lizard point so even when it's forecast to pop up past on the north coast we quite often experience the same on a SW.
We have dolphin and tuna here tho and lots of money:laugh:

Roseland triker

Cheese ..... It's all about the cheese
ANyone know where I can get an adapter to put a windsurf sail on an ebike???

asking for a friend

(n.b. - just in case DO NOT DO THIS!!!!!)
Go on go on go on go on go on.....:laugh:

Ajax Bay

Guru
Ventusky at 0900 Friday
1645104777307.png

Looks to me if the whole of the westerly facing Welsh coast is going to 'get it', especially Pembrokeshire and Cardigan Bay, but right up to the Lleyn Peninsula and Anglesey.

Alex321

Veteran
Ventusky at 0900 Friday
View attachment 631421
Looks to me if the whole of the westerly facing Welsh coast is going to 'get it', especially Pembrokeshire and Cardigan Bay, but right up to the Lleyn Peninsula and Anglesey.
I think it will be pretty breezy everywhere in the SW of the UK, but it is only the counties adjacent to the Bristol Channel that are getting the 80mph+ winds that give rise to the red warning.

It is an amber warning for the rest of the UK South of Manchester, and Yellow North of that.

Top Bottom