Toothpaste

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
I’m super fussy about toothpaste taste and am distraught that my hitherto preferred Colgate total whitening has been reformulated and is now foul tasting :angry::angry::angry:

I’ve tried some oral b pro stuff that came with a new leccy toothbrush but that is pretty minging as well :banghead:

Hygienist recommended pronamel once a day and have tried a couple of tubes, but that’s quite grim also

Any recommendations on non vile stuff (obviously this is not subjective, they are either palatable or not :whistle: )

No Lidl or Aldi own brand recommendations will be entertained as I won’t shop in either ;)
Euthymol. Metal tube, non minty, not gritty, super refreshing. Oil of clovey flav.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euthymol

classic33

Leg End Member
71az0AxW7tL._SY679_.jpg

midlife

Guru
I still have all my teeth but one and they are in pretty good condition. However, being of an age, do have a little gum shrinkage. I worry that brushing too much with an abrasive paste (as toothpaste is) might accelerate this. Hence the water and mouthwash. It does seem to be OK because the dentist hasn't found decay in a long time and doesn't need to scrape my teeth to any great degree on the regular visits.

Sorry if I was a bit preachy, it's my day job and pays my mortgage and buys 70's bike bits :smile:

Top Bottom