Top ten cycling movies.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
BMX Bandits was big in the 80's

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Belleville Rendez-vous
....which strangely appears on that list, at #2, but listed as 'Les Triplettes de Belville'. (I loved it too - along with Breaking Away, the #1 on the list, which was the first that came to my mind when I saw the thread title.)

....which strangely appears on that list, at #2, but listed as 'Les Triplettes de Belville'. (I loved it too - along with Breaking Away, the #1 on the list, which was the first that came to my mind when I saw the thread title.)

Well, you have me at a disadvantage. Work filters do not allow access to frivolity such as blogs, so I did not attempt to follow the link.

While using the search engine of my choice to locate the film using the vague description of "French cycling cartoon" it did indeed come up with "Les Triplettes de Belleville" as the title and suggested that "Belleville Rendez-vous" is in fact the name of the song/music. However I am more familier with the name I used when referring to the film.

None of which takes anything away from it, or indeed any other, cycling film.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Well, you have me at a disadvantage. Work filters do not allow access to frivolity such as blogs, so I did not attempt to follow the link.

While using the search engine of my choice to locate the film using the vague description of "French cycling cartoon" it did indeed come up with "Les Triplettes de Belleville" as the title and suggested that "Belleville Rendez-vous" is in fact the name of the song/music. However I am more familier with the name I used when referring to the film.

None of which takes anything away from it, or indeed any other, cycling film.
Crossed wires, I fear. I wasn't suggesting you'd made a mistake - on the contrary, the name you used is the one I know the film by. Hence 'strangely' in my message.

Maz

Guru
Anyone seen that Gwyneth Paltrow film, Sliding Dawes?

Top Bottom