Topshop to Market Bike Clothing, Accessories

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yello

Can only be a good thing.

Well maybe not but the more people on bikes the better imo.

Landslide

Rare Migrant
I like the idea, the sooner people realise that you can ride in clothes other than "sweaty, figure-hugging lycra" and arrive at the office looking "normal" then the more people will give cycling a go, breaking down another of the barriers between "them" and "us".
I eagerly await a range for men, including fakenger-tastic 3/4 length jeans at less-than-Swrve-tastic prices!:ohmy:

MajorMantra

Landslide said:
I eagerly await a range for men, including fakenger-tastic 3/4 length jeans at less-than-Swrve-tastic prices!;)

It does look like they're hopping on the hipster/fakenger bandwagon. Look at the bikes in the ads, not to mention the D-lock holsters and the fact that everything's in dayglo/pastel colours.

Matthew

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I usually end up when buying clothes assessing how good it would be to cycle in. My daughter liked the fact I bought some skinnyish trousers before Christmas ... I bought them to stop getting oil on them:blush:

So if they produce clothes I would wear then good. Or even if it means someone else would cycle in them then that's still good.

pinkkaz

Veteran
Has anyone checked this range out yet? A friend of mine spotted them the other day and I have a bit of free time after work today so I'm going to pop to Oxford Street to check out their new cycling range!

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
No - but you can be the official reporter.... we await your opinion.:birthday:

garrilla

kraftwerk.jpg

It must be that time in the fashion cycle for Velowear to take prominence at the Disco

pinkkaz

Veteran
Well, I couldn't find anything anyway. Looked high and low. Oh well - probably a good thing as I don't really need to spend any more money (oh, except for maybe one more pair of shorts for my forthcoming holiday!)

Top Bottom