'Totally Wyred' - a flattish imperial century from Whalley on Sunday 1st April.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
Sorry chaps,not going to make it :sad: Been up and down all night with one of my little darlings and i'm foobarred ! Have a good ride,weather looks brilliant !

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Sorry that you can't make it Skud! Hopefully see you at Spring Into The Dales, the Jodrell Bank ride or Ajay's N. Lanc/Cumbria ride?

1.6 degrees C here, close to Whalley.
The weather is certainly fantastic here! It seems very similar to last year's ride on which I remember feeling cold for the first 90 minutes but after that I felt fine. With a bit of luck, we can sit in the garden again at the cafe stop.

3/4 bibs, gilet and long-sleeved jersey for me. Now I just need to decided whether to take mitts or gloves - I might take both to be on the safe side.

I'll try giving the cafe a quick ring and then I need to be getting ready.

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
Sorry that you can't make it Skud! Hopefully see you at Spring Into The Dales, the Jodrell Bank ride or Ajay's N. Lanc/Cumbria ride?

The weather is certainly fantastic here! It seems very similar to last year's ride on which I remember feeling cold for the first 90 minutes but after that I felt fine. With a bit of luck, we can sit in the garden again at the cafe stop.

3/4 bibs, gilet and long-sleeved jersey for me. Now I just need to decided whether to take mitts or gloves - I might take both to be on the safe side.

I'll try giving the cafe a quick ring and then I need to be getting ready.
Now recovered and wishing i was cycling ! Hope to see you on the Jodrell run Colin

Ajay

Veteran
Thanks for organising the ride Colin, great to see everyone.
Hope to see some of you on the 28th for the Staveley ride.
Andrew

potsy

Rambler
Really enjoyed that one, good company and the sun was shining, what more can we ask for :thumbsup:
Will sort some pics out later/tomorra

Alun

Guru
Good ride, good weather ! Cheers Colin, and everyone who waited for the "slow train"!

Wonder how Potsy did in the sprint finish?

potsy

Rambler
Me too (and I was in front of Potsy as we crossed the line!!! :whistle:)

102.5 miles or there abouts.
:tongue:
Skolly.jpg

Top Bottom