Tour de France 2012 (with SPOILERS)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Answering my question about watching on catch-up that I asked about 3 posts back.
:thumbsup:

Oh. Thought it was something important there! :laugh:
Anyway, it was Scoosh what told you, but I seem to have hijacked it instead.:blush:

tigger

Über Member
Well all I can say is... I was there!!! ^_^ Saw the TT and The Paris finish. Absolutely bloody brilliant weekend. Too tired to share my experiences (so many) but it truly was amazing. So proud of all of Team Sky's achievements. Absolutely deserving winner and an all conquering team behind him. Brits ruled... we were everywhere!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I bet he'll, ahem, feel a bit of a tit when he realises what he wrote.

Small Norm I has really got into the TdF over the last few days, asking questions about tactics, how the timings work, why so many finish on the same time, what the different sections are about, what the various jersey colours mean. It's helped that the last 3 days have produced Cav's steam-train finish, Wiggins' dominance on the time trial and reeling in the break-away today but he actually wanted not only to watch the race live earlier but then wanted to watch it again on the highlights show.

LMAO!
spell check disaster !
no wonder I had so many likes!

Oh, I don't know - I thought it was the most spine-chilling execution of the national anthem I've ever heard.
... and puts the lie to all that talk of Sky's meticulous planning. If the TdF organisers insist on choosing the words they could at least have Weller doing the backing.. I'm sure Pete Townshend would step in if he's not available.

If Wiggins is in the same position next year, he'll be claiming asylum in the Belgian Embassy after the 9th lap..

And didn't the US ambassador look cool handing over the white jersey.

carolonabike

I would like to thank all of you who posted on this thread. I don't post very often but I have read every post on this thread and have really enjoyed all the discussions and comments. It's been a lively and informative thread and I'll miss it.
And that photo of Brad looking at Lesley Garrett has made a grisly day at work just that little bit better.

pally83

Über Member
I would like to thank all of you who posted on this thread. I don't post very often but I have read every post on this thread and have really enjoyed all the discussions and comments. It's been a lively and informative thread and I'll miss it.
And that photo of Brad looking at Lesley Garrett has made a grisly day at work just that little bit better.

I'd like to second that. It has been informative and hugely entertaining. Apart from the boring facts, obviously.

Noodley

I got 61. well, I actually got 62, but the software wouldn't accept Van Impe in any form. Didn't get 50, 56, 60 or 67.

Aye, I typed in van Impe a few times, then missed out the "van". There were a few spelling errors on the way as well, getting my vowels in the wrong order etc.

Doseone

Guru
john terry yellow jersey.jpg

Top Bottom