Tour de France 2017 ***SPOILERS***

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

perplexed

Guru
I fitted a new ballcock yesterday so I'm due a month or two off domestic work.

I'll see your ballcock and raise you getting out of bed at 0300 am this morning to go outside and fix the fuggin' downpipe outside our window...

I'm not even bloody joking. It was peeing it down, and something stuck in the top, making every drop - rather than a steady flow - sound like it was bouncing on a kettle drum. Had to fix it as we had no chance of kip otherwise.

Christ knows what the rozzers would have made of it - me in shorts and tee shirt balanced on the porch roof at 0300...

Well my evening is watching 'Les Triplettes de Belleville' for my TDF warm down.

View: https://youtu.be/CCN-6QmCmMo

Might have a watch of that during the holidays, cheers.

Here's Richie Porte's team showing the usual degree of sympathy for his injury that blokes show, either that or showing off their TAG watches...
DFcbzVJXkAE4zoB.jpg

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I'd rather you didn't encourage him...
:shy:
Hang on a mo. I'm not sure but I may have a photo of my salt and vinegar ballcock somewhere.

OP
OP
brommers

brommers

Years beyond my wisdom
Here's Richie Porte's team showing the usual degree of sympathy for his injury that blokes show, either that or showing off their TAG watches...
View attachment 363815 [/QUOTE]
They were useless. GVA probably one of the races' biggest disappointments, although there wasn't much for him to go for.

Top Bottom