Tour de France 2019 **SPOILERS**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
dumpmoulin will not be riding tour de france..
View: https://twitter.com/robhatchtv/status/1141732221772079104

Adam4868

Guru
One step closer to a French winner....nah !
Gutted Dumoulins out though as well as Froome.The racing so far this season for some reason has been pretty hard to get excited about.Hopefully the Tour will be a bit more open ?

No great surprise after him deciding to miss the training camp, which leaves the winner a bit eeny meeni miny mo. No one looks great, Bernal looked good today, I'm not bothered who wins so long as the racing is exciting and so far it's been shite.

yello

I'm looking forward to it more this year than I have for yonks. There's a few that'll fancy their chances so hopefully we're in for a more open and attacking competition.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
Thibot probably regretting not spending the whole winter in the wind tunnel improving his TT position

The way it's worked out, this year was his chance
There is only one individual TT this year and only 27 kms long so not too bad for Pinot I think. If he can get enough time in the mountains, he should be ok.

For the first time in a couple of years I'm starting to think Quintana might actually do something

yello

Alaphilippe is a local (ish) lad. Local media already cream themselves when he does well so him winning the TdF (any jersey) would be cause for regional euphoria! Not much happens around here... sporting wise, only the Bourges women's basketball team seem to make the headlines with any regularity.

Top Bottom