Tour de France 2020 NO SPOILERS !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Barring Sagan being his usual self...I'd like Bennet to take it.But he's a bit of a "unknown fitness" so to speak. Van Aert ? suppose it depends how much of a domestque he has to be.. I'm not picking Caleb if Rich has,he'll jinx him !
Van Aert could do it, as Inrng says but he'll be flogging himself to a standstill for Roglic, I should think. He might still win a couple of stages knowing him!

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
My pocket money's on Caleb to beat an out of sorts Sagan.
That's put the kibosh on him!
https://www.cyclingnews.com/news/caleb-ewan-eyeing-stage-wins-over-tour-de-france-green-jersey/
Everyone's chasing stage wins so it seems...nobody wants to actually win the tour except Roglic and Bernal 🙄
There not match fit so we're told....yea right !

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Right , bring it on , ive been in training,i have hit peak form..... i can now sit on the couch staring at the telly for the duration of every stage.:wacko: .... if we get every stage or it will be all my training for nothing..
I'm thinking of going out for bike rides both tomorrow and Sunday.

I'm hoping I won't miss the whole Tour!

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Picture the scene...stage 7 and by some miracle Pinot is in yellow.Whats the odds of stopping the race there and then ^_^
Evens at best I'd say...

Rusty Nails

We remember
I was supposed to be in Nice this week decorating my daughter's apartment about 500m from the start line and catching the start/finish of day 1 and 2. Chickened out because of spike in cases and quarantine. I originally planned to do it in June, but rearranged. I guess it just wasn't meant to be. :sad:

Martinsnos

Just watching the ITV pre tour show. Great to hear the theme tune again. Good line up of pundits, though not sure about that lanterne rouge guy zzzzzzzz

I’ve found that Australian guy’s videos on YouTube interesting (bearing in mind I know nothing, so I am easily taken in!).

Top Bottom