Tour de France 2020 NO SPOILERS !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Ill stick this here as it could be relevant to any race With a week to go till the tour

View: https://twitter.com/Cyclingnewsfeed/status/1297197180990763009?s=19

Nomadski

I Like Bikes
Interesting to see that if a team suffers 2 people within it with Covid, the whole team will be banned from the Tour. That includes periphery staff too.

dodgy

Putting covid aside (please, we all need a break don't we?). The weather in France in general, and the alps/Pyrenees especially changes completely towards the end of August and worse still in September. I'm expecting route changes on the fly as they get higher.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Roman Bardet is down on Cycling News short list for the AG2R team and First Cycling's slightly longer list.
I thought he was opting out of the Tour this year, for the Giro, but maybe the weird Covid crisis situation has changed his mind.
Any solid news as I fancy him to flunk out of GC contention pretty early and target the KOM?

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
He was down on the provisional startlist,but your probally right with can we really see us getting a full season in ? Might aswell.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Five teams left who haven't named their 8 riders.
BORA...FDJ....Movistar....EF pro and Israel Start up
I'm on tenterhooks. I've washed my shorts, bought a large tub of sudocreme and everything...

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
I've placed my bets.
I'll tell you what they are when they all go tits up!
I started so well ! Ive now resorted to your method of sticking a pin in a name...well near enough I've backed anyone Russian- Zakarin for KOM,Sivakov for a win/podium(partly Russian) and Pogacar for a podium..yea I know not Russian but sounds it 😁

Top Bottom