tour de yorkshire (spoilers)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tom73

Guru
@Julia9054 looks great for sure I got a bit of shock when I went out this morning.It was cold enough walking in it never mind on the bike.
Just wait for the head on wind when they ride into the finish. They sure will remember the day out at the seaside.

OP
OP
roadrash

roadrash

cycle chatterer
compare the weather
20180506_162201-jpg.jpg
with 6th may last year..

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
I
They sure earned that one .... fish , chips and peas all round :cheers:
I reckon they should go to the North Bay Fishery that we go to at the end of the Leeds to Scarborough ride.

Then 'spoons for a proper sesh. I reckon Voss would be up for that

tom73

Guru
Yes me too bet she can drink anyone under the table. A few pints of Riggwelter will make a nice change from the continental dish water.

Last edited:

Tom B

Guru
A very enjoyable day at Embsay / Bardon Moor and managed to souvenir a bottle...

Can anyone ID the riders drinking from bottles here?

Attachments

• _20190505_170027.JPG
    _20190505_170027.JPG
    224.4 KB · Views: 16

Adam4868

Guru
It's a nice race but the coverage is spoiled by Millar commentating being so far up Ineos's backside
How dare you critisize prince charming ! Joking aside his sister is high up in there operation,thinking he might hope there's a opening for himself somewhere.

tom73

Guru
Great 4 days Yorkshire is no feather bed for sure. Seen the start a few times and watched out on the course.
But never a finish until today and what a great end it was too. The TDY has a special place for me not just the way it pulls people together.
But together with hosting the TDF remained me just how much I loved my bike as kid and why I started all over again.
But unlike the others years this one is not ending with I must got a bike in instead the day started with an early morning 30 mile inc passing a team CCC rider :smile:

Top Bottom