Traffic Droid will be on a new channel 4 program

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
Thanks Spinney
I do appreciate constructive comment on my posts which were meant seriously, i am open to others views and class myself as a well rounded person but…….the chap who decided to call me a half wit and the other guy who politely told me to foxtrot oscar (jj and glow worm ) do the cause no good what so ever. We as "road users" should know the "highway code" and if All of us use the same "highway code" we should not have cyclist and motorists at loggerheads with each other. these people that make unnecessary rude comments are spoiling it for all the decent cyclists around they are no doubt the type of cyclists that think they are always in the right.
i look forward to the nice guys in this forum replying ...

I've tried to be patient with you and tried to be polite...despite others telling me I am wasting my time.

Please...prove them wrong here.

If you are indeed as rounded as you say and do believe in the point that conflict should not exist...as by the way, do I...then research why it is that conflict does occur. you will find surprising and thought provoking issues. Some of which are physical, more of which relate to attitudes.

Attitudes between all road users need to adjust, and are adjusting every day...this adjustment takes time and will cause frustration.

Incidentally, Your comment on understanding the highway code is so packed with Irony that it would make my fingers bleed just to try and reply. My advice...practice what you preach and actually read the Highway code, see what it says about cycle lanes and their use, read REAL riders input on that issue and the issue of the safest ways to use and not use them ...and then draw a conclusion...in your rounded way.

You are starting to look very much like a troll, I hope that I am wrong.

Last edited:

winjim

Smash the cistern
"Does poking a stick through someone's car window count as provocation of violence under section 4A Public Order Act 1986?"

I don't know does intentionally and aggressivly driving a car too close to someone?
Maybe, but TD is claiming to use "THE LAW" as his weapon, and therefore needs to be beyond reproach.

PK99

Legendary Member
It would be an interesting argument in court. "I was scared and intimidated by a wooden ruler being waved near my head, after I'd steered two tons of metal near the cyclists head".

"Milud, I was sat in my car at the traffic lights when what appeared to be a deranged lunatic shone bright lights in my face and attacked me with what i thought was a knife or a sword. I hit out in self defence"

PK99

Legendary Member
I'd agree with that, he really does need to actually learn the law and try and adopt a better strategy.

I've challenged his understanding of the law on a number of nis videos - on each occasion he has immediately blocked comments.

Reactions: gaz

jarlrmai

Veteran
I was sat in my bike when a crazy guy in a giant metal box lurched towards me at high speed sounding a horn and swearing aggressively at me, I hit out in self defence with ruler that I had because I'm a trainee architect.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I was sat in my bike when a crazy guy in a giant metal box lurched towards me at high speed sounding a horn and swearing aggressively at me, I hit out in self defence with ruler that I had because I'm a trainee architect.

But in the case shown on TV, the driver did nothing I could see was wrong ?

winjim

Smash the cistern
Maybe TD should volunteer as a magistrate - if he really wants to do his bit to uphold "THE LAW".

Hip Priest

Veteran

Not really a fair assessment. It was a low speed non-event, and the cabbie seemed a jovial, friendly chap.

PK99

Legendary Member

have you seen the video?

Top Bottom