Transfers and rumours 2019

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Adam4868

Guru
Yea I feel for Landa,I hope if Carapaz feels good enough on his own today they can give him a free reign to attack.Stage win stylee.

I would put Landa in the same school as Quintana, ...doesn't seem to deliver the goods after all the hype, I find Quintana really frustrating to watch , its like he has no race intuition at all.

Quintana reminds me a little bit of Rominger. He won two GT's but no one remembers him as he was such an unexciting rider

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
I think I read (take that with a pinch of salt) that they were after Mas and Benoot ? Anyway shame as Movistar have looked good lately,strong team.I think Landa maybe will allways be looking for a team leader role.Same Quintanna who I'm not sure is ever going to reach his full potential again.Do you see him winning a grand tour ?
Nope.

I'd be surprised if Movistar weren't making big offers to Mas, so letting various riders go may be a tactical move to free up money.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Rumours in NL that Marcel Kittle is in talks with Jumbo Visma.
That seems like a backwards step for the former Rabobank outfit and their developing GC assaults. I fear what other past habits they might take up again...

Top Bottom