Transfers and rumours 2019

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Latest Katusha rumour

https://www.indeleiderstrui.nl/nieu...-arkea-samsic-en-bouwt-nieuwe-worldtour-ploeg

Update III - July 30, 2019 (4.15 pm): "Katusha merges with Arkea-Samsic"
Katusha will merge with Arkéa-Samsic from 2020 onwards. Sources report this to Wielerflits . A new WorldTour team will be formed from the two teams under the leadership of Katusha owner Igor Makarov. Both teams still have eleven riders under contract, with which it immediately forms a team, without having to squeeze through all kinds of difficult turns.

In addition, of course, Nairo Quintana is added to the team as the largest pawn. Nils Politt, Warren Barguil and the Dutchman Bram Welten are part of the new team, if this rumor about the merger is correct. Greipel is also still under contract, but this may leave early . (Photo: Katusha)

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Latest Katusha rumour

https://www.indeleiderstrui.nl/nieu...-arkea-samsic-en-bouwt-nieuwe-worldtour-ploeg

Update III - July 30, 2019 (4.15 pm): "Katusha merges with Arkea-Samsic"
Katusha will merge with Arkéa-Samsic from 2020 onwards. Sources report this to Wielerflits . A new WorldTour team will be formed from the two teams under the leadership of Katusha owner Igor Makarov. Both teams still have eleven riders under contract, with which it immediately forms a team, without having to squeeze through all kinds of difficult turns.

In addition, of course, Nairo Quintana is added to the team as the largest pawn. Nils Politt, Warren Barguil and the Dutchman Bram Welten are part of the new team, if this rumor about the merger is correct. Greipel is also still under contract, but this may leave early . (Photo: Katusha)
Dowsett will be lucky to get another gig!

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I know that Skineos are accused of being the money team but I still think they're recruitment policy has been cannny and haven't just thrown big money at big names, with a few exceptions.
I feel that lately I'm less enamoured of their transfers. Hoovering up all three of the upcoming talents of Bernal, Sosa and Sivakov.
Also signing Carapaz strikes me as greedy.

Adam4868

Guru
Didn't Katusha have a budget to nearly match Sky's recently ? Allways fancied Zaccharin for something but maybe not.

how ever much they paid, they wuz robbed.

Top Bottom