Transfers and rumours 2019

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Old news but Quintana has confirmed he's going to Arkea Samsic https://www.cyclingnews.com/news/quintana-confirmed-for-arkea-samsic-in-2020/

When asked for a statement Warren Bargueil said "Zut" and also "Bof".

Adam4868

Guru
Emmanuel Hubert manager has said his goal was to win a grand tour in the next three years ? To be honest it's hard to see Barguil being a leader ? Especially with Quintana and his brother joining them.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Emmanuel Hubert manager has said his goal was to win a grand tour in the next three years ? To be honest it's hard to see Barguil being a leader ? Especially with Quintana and his brother joining them.
Dayer is dire though!

Not new news but...

Team Ineos have also (along with Chris Lawless) handed a two-year extension to Welshman Owain Doull, and have signed Richard Carapaz from Movistar. They have lost Diego Rosa to Arkea-Samsic and are expected to lose Wout Poels, David de la Cruz, and Kenny Elissonde this winter.

I'd say that was decent business given those three recent performances.

Last edited:

Adam4868

Guru
Dayer is dire though!

Not new news but...

Team Ineos have also (along with Chris Lawless) handed a two-year extension to Welshman Owain Doull, and have signed Richard Carapaz from Movistar. They have lost Diego Rosa to Arkea-Samsic and are expected to lose Wout Poels, David de la Cruz, and Kenny Elissonde this winter.

I'd say that was decent business given those three recent performances.
Love him or loathe him I've a feeling if your not at the very top of your game your toast so to speak with Brailsford !
Watching Soler throw a wobbler this week having to obey team orders,as much as I felt for him you have to tow the line.Ellisonde I don't really remember much of him except the mammoth ride he put in for Froome in the Giro,Pouls I'm guessing he's past his best(sorry Wout !) De la Cruz has had a bit of a chance this week to shine ? It's a tough sport and I hope they find a team that suits them quick.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Watching Soler throw a wobbler this week having to obey team orders,as much as I felt for him you have to tow the line.
I thought they were a bit harsh on him making him stand on the naughty step and say he was very very sorry and it would never happen again. I mean, he actually did do what he was told. So he waved his arms around a bit. Pffft.

(Small pedantry: "its toe the line", not "tow the line")

Adam4868

Guru
I thought they were a bit harsh on him making him stand on the naughty step and say he was very very sorry and it would never happen again. I mean, he actually did do what he was told. So he waved his arms around a bit. Pffft.

(Small pedantry: "its toe the line", not "tow the line")
Your all heart....I'm more stop crying and get on with it.
Thanks for the grammer lesson,much needed !

U

User169

Puck Moonen signs for Chevalmeire (from Lotto Soudal). A step backwards to get her career back on track?

dragon72

Guru
I don't believe the rumour about Cavendish to Bahrain Merida. There's more chance of a move to the commentary box next season than to a World Tour team. Would you sign him?

Top Bottom