Transfers and rumours 2020/2021

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Adam4868

Guru
I'm warming to the name 😁 No pressure to live up to it though...

View: https://twitter.com/Cyclingnewsfeed/status/1336876645324623872?s=19

I *think* it's like cross-country ski-ing, but you take climbing gear to do the steepest climbs (and carry skis on back). I have no idea what format races take, assuming they exist.
I've seen pictures in some gnarly outdoorsy mag - looked like a cool way to cross a snowy mountain range fairly quickyl

Adam4868

Guru
I *think* it's like cross-country ski-ing, but you take climbing gear to do the steepest climbs (and carry skis on back). I have no idea what format races take, assuming they exist.
I've seen pictures in some gnarly outdoorsy mag - looked like a cool way to cross a snowy mountain range fairly quickyl
The names Bond...Anton Bond.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
WTF is a ski mountaineer 🙄
Someone who can't afford a lift pass? :whistle:

That’s pretty much it. The skis are more like downhill skis so you walk/climb up the mountain and then ski down.

SWSteve

Guru

i5 sounds like some fell/trail running/mountain racing/ sky running gone extreme

Top Bottom