Transfers and rumours 2020/2021

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bitsandbobs

Über Member
Commentary is going to be even more useless!

Adam4868

Guru
So the transfer rumours that he was leaving Ineos were non-rumours or summat!
Let's hope he's fit enough to give Pog and Rog a run for their money in the Tour.
Fingers crossed ! Saying that I enjoyed watching him last year,he was epic on the gravel stage in the Giro...think it was stage 9/10 ?
Anyway like you say I do hope he can stay at his peak fitness for the Tour and give us a show had a couple of quid on him at 10/1 😁

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Fingers crossed ! Saying that I enjoyed watching him last year,he was epic on the gravel stage in the Giro...think it was stage 9/10 ?
Anyway like you say I do hope he can stay at his peak fitness for the Tour and give us a show had a couple of quid on him at 10/1 😁
Bollox, that's put the mockers on him already!!!!!:whistle:

Adam4868

Guru
About which I know less than I do about pro cycling
Is that possible ?

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
@Adam4868 I'm wondering if in their mind Leo Hayter wasn't "committed enough" to them, therefore it's goodbye and select someone who is?

Following the Twitter link, and to Leo Hayter's Strava, it appears he's been training with Ineos so may well have annoyed DSM.

DRM

Guru
@Adam4868 I'm wondering if in their mind Leo Hayter wasn't "committed enough" to them, therefore it's goodbye and select someone who is?

Following the Twitter link, and to Leo Hayter's Strava, it appears he's been training with Ineos so may well have annoyed DSM.
I was under the impression that as a lot of pro’s live in certain areas, ie Girona that riders from different teams did training rides together, and would have mates in other teams in the same area

Adam4868

Guru
I was under the impression that as a lot of pro’s live in certain areas, ie Girona that riders from different teams did training rides together, and would have mates in other teams in the same area
You get to see your brother aswell....if that's a good thing 😁

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...

They do, but usually the team approve of it. If he's training with an open view to move to a World Tour team then maybe not.

Top Bottom