Transfers and rumours 2020/2021

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Pretty odd one to me,they've plenty of talent coming through Pidcock,Hayter, Sheffield...I reckon Pidcock could be a Tour winner.Anyway unless the Tour is everything to you I reckon they've a decent team.Classics,one day,Podiums at Giro and Vuelta.Not that bad.

from what i have read the owner (ratcliffe ) is really after a TDF asap so it depends on whether his pockets last long enough for the new talent to shine .I agree the TDF isnt the only race but to most sponsors its the only one that matters in terms of brand exposure to the non fan masses

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Only one rider can win the TdF so it's a bit nuts trying to buy the win. 4 months ago you'd have thought Ineos would have to buy Pogacar but look where that would have got them!
From what I read, Sir Dave's message to Lefevre was along the lines of, " Congratulations on the Vuelta win. If you ever want to sell him, let me know"
Which is a far cry from offering to buy him, unless I'm missing something.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Only one rider can win the TdF so it's a bit nuts trying to buy the win. 4 months ago you'd have thought Ineos would have to buy Pogacar but look where that would have got them!
From what I read, Sir Dave's message to Lefevre was along the lines of, " Congratulations on the Vuelta win. If you ever want to sell him, let me know"

probably just the media sh$t stirring :smile:

Adam4868

Guru
When I spoke to Dave about a hour ago it was "how much is Mas" 😲

Adam4868

Guru
BB...Arkea...FDJ ? Obviously a big signing for someone.I read a interview with Stevo Cummins and they asked him if he'd like to sign Cav.His reply was yea of course,but thats why I'm not in the transfer department 😁

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
i think cav will be trying for a team with spesh bikes ?

That would be Bora or ... er ... Quickstep. So Bora it is.

Anyway, I told you all absolutely ages ago that he was going to Wanty Groupe Gobert. People treated me as if I was some kind of idiot.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Is this because Cav has personal sponsorship with Spesh, so would want to continue that? Or some other reason.

Adam4868

Guru
Spanish petroleum company Repsol to join Movistar and double the team’s budget. Fernando Gaviria thought to be their first signing,

Top Bottom