Traverse City, MI Road Cycling - Recommendations

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jaymlove

Hello, calling all newbies and cycling enthusiasts. I'm going to Traverse City sometime in June, and I have a few trails picked out. Looking for any recommendations/specific areas to cycle in and around the area. I'm also a bourbon and foodie lover, so any additional tips in this area would be bonus points! Also if you're bored, lets ride!!!

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
:welcome:
I think most of us here are UK based, so local knowledge of Michigan might be a bit thin on the ground. Do enjoy the bourbon though! :cheers:

Debade

Über Member
Hello, calling all newbies and cycling enthusiasts. I'm going to Traverse City sometime in June, and I have a few trails picked out. Looking for any recommendations/specific areas to cycle in and around the area. I'm also a bourbon and foodie lover, so any additional tips in this area would be bonus points! Also if you're bored, lets ride!!!
My friend got back to me. He would be happy to correspond with you on email. I do not want to post his email here and I do not know exactly how to get you guys together. I will need your suggestions for sharing emails and at least keeping his confidential (in terms of not sharing it on a forum). If you know how to do that, I will move this along.

Top Bottom