Trick or treat?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Thomk

Guru
A naughty hedgehog getting in the spirit of Trick or Treat!

image-84dba657acb46addd8e1e5dc689ec5a33dc0597cc400b8ea33483706758989d8-V.jpg

OP
OP
winjim

winjim

Smash the cistern
A naughty hedgehog getting in the spirit of Trick or Treat!

View attachment 108628
That would be a good trick. Stick your hand in a bucket of sweets and end up impaled on a hedgehog. :laugh:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
We don't have any kids around here, and the houses wre so spread out anyway, no one would find their way round. I used to love halloween as a kid though.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
I usually don't answer the door after dark on Halloween but the bell rang at 3pm this afternoon and there were two very small, very shy little witches, dressed up to the nines. I dashed down to the fridge and grabbed something to put in their stash bucket. The sight of their saucer-like eyes when they saw a couple of KitKats was priceless.

{/RESET to GrumpyMode}

screenman

Legendary Member
If you really want to get at the harmless little things, well how about sugar free gums.

They will give not so much wind, more like a gale

Bazzer

Setting the controls for the heart of the sun.
I usually don't answer the door after dark on Halloween but the bell rang at 3pm this afternoon and there were two very small, very shy little witches, dressed up to the nines. I dashed down to the fridge and grabbed something to put in their stash bucket. The sight of their saucer-like eyes when they saw a couple of KitKats was priceless.

{/RESET to GrumpyMode}

You keep Kit Kats in your fridge?

Edit: Having said that I keep vodka in the freezer ^_^

Top Bottom