Trivial things that make you annoyed beyond expectations?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I disagree strongly.

It is NOT a "trivial" thing, though I suspect the culprits may believe it is.

The unlit road which leads to a farm and then a reservoir is constantly being blighted by fly tippers. Not only them, but it's misused by those who sniff Nitrous oxide then leave the canisters behind and on a few occasions cars have been driven there then set on fire! I remember when we were children local mills would dump/fly tip the tapered spools the cotton was wound around, next to that road.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Things like this (on journeycheck.com/greateranglia)
1652736061353.png

Followed further down the page by this...
1652736145298.png

1652736161788.png

The way that our local Lidl not only has Salt and Vinegar crisps all packed in with two obviously inferior varieties like curry, and (gasp) Paprika, but they consistently ignore the obvious preferences of the customers so 9/10 visits there is no Salt and Vinegar left, just a big box crammed with curry and paprika, because they're still trying to sell the inferior varieties from last week...

Svendo

Guru
The way that our local Lidl not only has Salt and Vinegar crisps all packed in with two obviously inferior varieties like curry, and (gasp) Paprika, but they consistently ignore the obvious preferences of the customers so 9/10 visits there is no Salt and Vinegar left, just a big box crammed with curry and paprika, because they're still trying to sell the inferior varieties from last week...

OMG the list of things like this in Lidl/Aldi is endless: Ground Coffee: Italian blend,instant noodles; chicken flavour tomato and broccoli quiche etc etc

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
McCoys crisps; they do a multi-pack containing 2 ready salted, which are mine and my son's favourite. Yet they don't do a multi-bag of ready salted. I''ve tried Tesco, Morrison's, Coop....and can't find them anywhere. The alternative is to buy individual bags of ready salted (that are usually near the sandwiches) for upwards of 60p each, when you can get six other flavours for £1.50. I think they know this and are very clever, making you buy the heavier and more expensive single bag

Top Bottom