Trivial things that make you annoyed beyond expectations?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Dogs in tweed who fly on private jets to the Caribbean .
Cruelty knows no limits!🧐 I'm guessing that on arrival in the Caribbean those dogs are still wearing their tweed when they disembark in the 35 Celsius heat. Tweed is an autumn/winter/spring material. It's not recommended at all for hot climates.🧐

Last edited:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I looked at the small print on my bottle of 'anti bacterial' washing up liquid,only to read that it's only effective when used neatly. So much for thinking my mad hot,watered down washing up bowl was blitzing any bacteria!🧐 I've been using the stuff for years and paying twice as much for it as i would do for non anti bac washing up liquid!🧐

Last edited:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Again,not annoyed more skeptical i'd say. I've just seen a BBC news report about Chinese gold miners being rescued/brought to the surface after 2 weeks. I noticed one of the 'rescued' was clean shaven,apart from a neatly trimmed moustache. He looked very similar to this....

1611495906211.png

I'm skeptical about this report as i can't see how a desperate person after 2 weeks in total darkness managed to have a shave and trim his 'tache for the cameras in total darkness,before being brought to the surface.🤔

Again,not annoyed more skeptical i'd say. I've just seen a BBC news report about Chinese gold miners being rescued/brought to the surface after 2 weeks. I noticed one of the 'rescued' was clean shaven,apart from a neatly trimmed moustache. He looked very similar to this....

View attachment 570409

I'm skeptical about this report as i can't see how a desperate person after 2 weeks in total darkness managed to have a shave and trim his 'tache for the cameras in total darkness,before being brought to the surface.🤔

It isn't unusual for Asian men to have much less facial hair than would be "normal" for Europeans; that could well be two weeks growth.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
It isn't unusual for Asian men to have much less facial hair than would be "normal" for Europeans; that could well be two weeks growth.
There is a big spread even among white Brits!

When I was at school there was a lad aged 14 who had to shave before coming to school and by lunchtime would already be developing stubble. By the end of the school day he really needed to shave again. As an adult I would take a week to grow that amount of stubble...

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Now this does annoy me and i don't consider it to be trivial at all!! There i was up the local park this afternoon when i felt that horrible feeling of something touching the back of my leg. Some fecking dog had jumped up at me....AGAIN!!! I seem to attract small dogs that want to jump up at me. To make matters worse i was wearing my Sunday tweeds!🧐

Filthy paw prints i do not want or need!!!🧐

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I've just tried to buy a cigarette lighter from the tobacco kiosk in a local supermarket. When i say 'tried' i saw a woman with a shopping trolley full to the brim with reduced in price vegetables (she buys the stuff for her animals,she once told me), at the front of the queue. She's done this before! I'd say she has around 40 to 50 items that need putting through the till:ohmy:. Why can't she feck off to the tills that are there for such things and not hassle the 'ciggie counter' staff!🧐

I've just tried to buy a cigarette lighter from the tobacco kiosk in a local supermarket. When i say 'tried' i saw a woman with a shopping trolley full to the brim with reduced in price vegetables (she buys the stuff for her animals,she once told me), at the front of the queue. She's done this before! I'd say she has around 40 to 50 items that need putting through the till:ohmy:. Why can't she feck off to the tills that are there for such things and not hassle the 'ciggie counter' staff!🧐

It's the universe telling you to lay off damaging your lungs @Accy cyclist...

yes, but ALL of your belongings? take any luggage, yes, but all of your belongings? how can i carry all of my belongings?
Mmm, but ‘take any luggage’ could invite theft.... the travelling public often have a loss of sensibility during their travel by bus and train. Some think it’s due to lack of familiarity, where as an ex-driver of trains, I consider it to be a total lack of preparation.
Once, ( no, actually many times) having just arrived at London Victoria, a waiting passenger who was about to board the advertised departure, asked me which part of the train would be ‘the front 4 coaches’.
If you don’t know, London Victoria is the northern end of the line, with only one way to go.

Top Bottom