Trivial things that make you annoyed beyond expectations?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gary r

Guru
Still looking for your Cardy then Gary?:giggle:
Thought I felt a bit chilly !

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
This gesture...

12360343923tsduS.jpg
She's also got some kind of understated Adam Ant facial stripe thing going on with her face... and I reckon she's actually the bass player from Spandau Ballet/that East Enders chap, wotever his name was. Dressed as a woman who likes Adan Ant and advertises phones.
And has a double jointed, oversized 'little' finger.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
You're queueing up at Costas at the station.
I'm behind you. I have a train to catch.
The barista will ask you what you'd like. This is obvious. It's hardly revolutionary or unexpected.
BEFORE THAT TIME, you should ask your partner what they want. NOT AFTERWARDS.
If you don't know what you want, then just fark off somewhere until such time as you do.
That is all.
*and breathe*

When I am buying stuff and the cashier passes me the money, then the receipt. I have no hands to hold the receipt as I'm trying to put the money in my wallet.

Even worse, when they give me an effin receipt for an effin sandwich FFS aggh.

Yes!

And cashiers that pass you the notes before piling the loose change on top of it too.

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
People who do a chart in Excel and fail to change the default line colours so there's that horrible purply-pink line in it somewhere.

Peddlar

Spinning Addict!
Colleagues who never clean up after themselves, generally any kind of mess drives me mad. All you have to do is put it in the dishwasher, not difficult! :cursing:

when a train guard says "we are approaching our final destination"

also, when they advise you to "take all your belonging with you"

currently, those little bags on wheels annoy me - too small to see properly, just carry your damn bag!!!!!

Top Bottom